We are taking the plunge and are exhibiting at the Knit and Stitch Show in the RDS in Dublin 1st – 4th November this year! Not thinking too hard on it as I might start to panic!! Aghhhh!
But we need your help…We need Cards, Lots and Lots and Lots of Cards!!
Basically, we want to flood The Create with Kate stand with all the gorgeous cards that all you crafters are creating all around the World. So we decided to do a mini design team call!
Each entry will be placed in the draw, the winner to be picked at random by my four year old son and the prize is a €30 Hamper of Papercrafting goodies from our Create with Kate store (winner’s choice!). If we get enough entries, we might even do a second draw (Wahoo!!)
What you have to do:
1) Create a card using at least one product from Stampendous, Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, Tim Holtz, Dylusions, Sizzix, Spellbinders, Graphic 45, Prima Marketing, American Crafts or Crate Paper (some of the brands we stock 🙂
2) Post a link to this blog post on your blog/facebook page
2) Post us your entry / entries to Kate Walsh, Treanlaur, Tourmakeady, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, Ireland to be with us by Monday October 29th as the draw will take place on Tuesday October 30th at 9am GMT. NB. INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL WITH YOUR ENTRY
3) You can enter as many times as you wish.
4) Entries will be exhibited at our stand at the Knit and Stitch show RDS, Dublin 1-4th November 2012