We have been very busy sorting our all the new product that has arrived in the last two weeks :-)….. getting it ready for the Create with Kate CHA Release Party ( Hodson Bay Hotel Athlone 15th & 16th March).
We have finalised our timetable for the workshops, demos and make and takes. Check it out here!
It’s going to be a great two days with lots of fab new goodies to see first hand. Remember…… you will have your own crafting/cropping space, it will be great to see what everyone is creating at the moment.
Just in case you haven’t seen the line up yet, here is a brief overview
* Felicia Thomas of Scrapzville will help you create a fabulous bunting, she is even going to include some of her art work in the kit 🙂 here is a sneakey peakey!!
* Martina Downes (who wowed us all with her gorgeous Tim Holtz wreath at our Christmas Jamboree) will be doing a Kaisercraft & G45 trinket box (with a secret :-))
* Julie Magill (who will just be back from a workshop with Dyan Reaveley) will be passing on her tips and techniques in a Dylusions Canvas Class….as requested 🙂
* Julie is also going to teach a card class and has all the kits ready to go
* Betty Cumiskey is also going to teach a one hour Card Class, Not to be missed as you will pick up great tips and techniques from this Master Crafter 🙂
* Mandy Sherdian (Pink Goose Craft House) is going to teach a scrapbook workshop. Create a Fab Double layout using Finnabair’s papers and embellishments
On top of all this we will have a demo station where among others we will be demoing the new Tim Holtz Spritzer tool, stencils, paint techniques, and of course some of the new dies that have just arrived in store 🙂
We will also have our make and take, where you will get to play with some of the new products straight from CHA winter 2014 🙂
And as if that isn’t enough lol!, there will be a raffle for some great prizes and a “Free Goody Bag” for all tickets purchased before the 13th March
so pop over now to our website here and book your tickets
Looking forward to catching up with everyone